Seventies / Eighties - Social
Two wheels for the environment
Founded in 1920, the Associazione Nazionale Ciclo Motociclo Accessori – a member of Confindustria – entrusted its own logo to the Centro agency in the late 1970s. The symbol of the stylized motorbike composed from a combination of circles and arrows was successful among motorcycle fans who – every two years – flock to the Esposizione Internazionale Ciclo e Motociclo in Milan. The collaboration between ANCMA and the Milan City Department for Traffic led to public awareness campaigns concerning environmental problems already in the early 1980s.